Friday, February 13, 2009

Old people, thugs, drug dealers, and Miami. Different topics, yet they could be one topic cuz they all EXIST in Miami!






Well lets see, yesterday I went to my friend's concert. I may be joining that group too if my schedule permits. I still don't know . It depends on the nursing school thing and what days class is on. I got to the school, damn it was a big school for such a lil' town, and I had no idea where the auditorium was! I also had trouble finding parking. Then I saw some movement. SENIOR CITIZENS!!!!! I followed them in and found where I needed to be.

The band was really good. I really like going to concerts. I wish my own friends would come to some of mine. But to date only my BF has come and Shawn tried, and I do believe him, but sheeeit, noone else could make the time? Whatevs! I know some of my friends really do have busy schedules, well actually only one does. But the others just could give two shits. Great friends I have, huh? The band was alot younger than the one I'm in. I saw alotta baby faces on stage. LOL One thing that scurred me a little was on the program, it lists everyone's name and occupation!!! If I do end up in this group, what the FUCK am I gonna list as my occupation?! Temp?! Hell no!!! I had 2 really good jobs before, but Id feel like I was completely lying if I said I was a Mortgage Processor or a Marketing Coordinator/ Event Planner. I am in a job that makes no use of any of my skills or past experience. I basically answer phones and type shit and stuff envelopes which makes me a receptionist. But my title is supposed to be Staking and Publicity Assistant or some shit. But I don't DO anything. I could say I'm a webmaster, but that makes me look lazy. Eh, I'll worry about that when the time comes. Maybe I will have found a better , more respectable job by then.


After the show, I met up w/ Ann and her bf and she introduced me to that guy who wanted to meet me, and then we bounced. I was starvingggggggg, so insteada cooking like a good lil' recessionista, I ordered chinese! I ate way too much tho' and my stomach hurt after. =(

On my way home, I got to an intersection w/ stop signs. There was a thug walking backwards thru the intersection, or should I say , struttin' backwarkds. Another car pulled up to the stop sign on my left, a beat up old buick filled w/ more thugs, and stopped to stare at the backwards walkin' thug. Since the old buick wasn't moving, I decided to go. The backwards walking thug stopped at the corner to do some dance to impress his other thug homies. Then the thug starts cursing me out yelling' you white bitch!!!!!! What the fuck yo!? Like I was gonna run his ass over. Yeah, why don't you inject a lil' less than what you injected you paranoid mofo?!

Today was back to work *sigh* but I'm about to go so this is gonna be quickycito!!!


Today some other thug calls, mouth full o' marbles asking about staking his racehorse. Not gen the type of person who owns racehorses. You'd think it'd be a well educated CEO or something, regardless of race. Well this dude didn't use any thing near correct english, had his bratty kids from god knows how many baby mama's screamin' in the background, and didn't understand 1/2 the shit I was saying cuz it was too 'technical'. MEanwhile he would periodically yell at his brats to "be quieeeeet, sheeit!! I 'z on the damn phone!" Must be into drug dealing cuz I dont' know how someone like him could afford to own a horse. He probly runs an OTB (off track betting) joint in the hood for his brothas.


On a good note... I am sick of my life and all the shit going on in it, so I'm a jumpin' on a plane to Miami.... in like 2 1/2 weeks! Hope I have some accomplices for the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment